The American Gulf Qualification Authority
in the Middle East is recognized for its quality
AGQA'S QUALITY ASSURANCE FRAMEWORK
The American Gulf Qualification Authority is a highly recognized regulatory authority for ensuring the highest quality standards in the Middle East. By setting numerous benchmarks and strategic targets, AGQA professionals are able to constantly maintain the best quality standards. AGQA implements a comprehensive quality assurance framework that involves several industry experts, critics, and professionals which ensures implementation and execution of industry driven strategies and quality assurance practices.
HOW AGQA ENSURES QUALITY AND STANDARDIZATION?
There are four core elements that guide and governs AGQA's quality assurance:
- Strict compliance with the international standards
- Diligent issuance of credentials approval
- Utilizing advanced quality assurance and monitoring tools
- Continuously improving its evaluation criteria
LEVELS OF QUALITY ASSURANCE
At AGQA, there are two distinguised levels of quality assurance framework:
- Quality Assurance is responsible for critically examining and implementing the stated standards, policies, and systems to ensure that meeting every single target and milestone ensuring AGQA’s quality.
- Quality Management is responsible for ensuring continuous evaluation of the professionals and higher academic institutions. It focuses on ensuring maximum coverage of the quality assurance framework.